proposal (Respond Urgently)

Rick Measham rickm at isite.net.au
Mon Jul 15 23:21:15 CDT 2002

Dear Dr. Zack,

Thankyou for your email 16/07/2002. Our group appreciates the time
and research you've undertaken to realize that our group is in need
of your assistance.

We currently have a little library (mainly just some O'Rielly books)
and have been thinking of where to get some funds. Amazingly you've
come along just at the right time.

Fortunately, as you're donating so much to our humble group, we'll
also be able to set up a permanent headquarters here in Melbourne
(I'm thinking Docklands). There would also be plenty left over for us
to fund some of the Perl Alumai's efforts with Perl 6... actually I
think with this sort of funding we'll be able to fund the entire
thing for some years to come.

While we're at it, we might as well purchase a football team (How
about calling them the 'Melbourne Camels'?) This would heighten the
profile of Perl in the general public.

Recently, as someone of your stature would know, the PHP people have
been saying some bad things about Perl, but of course as you're a
doctor, you're able to see through their double speak and realize
that helping our little group is the best way to go.

We promise you Dr Zack that you're kind donation will not go to
waste. (at our meetings some will go to our waists, but I digress)

Please forward details of how to receive your munificence as quickly
as possible, we'd love to get this sorted by the time of our next
meeting in about three weeks time.

Cheers!
Melbourne PM.

iSite Technology Consultants