proposal (Respond Urgently)

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Mon Jul 15 22:46:15 CDT 2002

G'day Mongers,

> I am contacting you based on information and esteem
> recommendation I received of you from a high ranking
> official in the commercial section of the Nigerian
> Chambers of Commerce and Industry who guaranteed your
> reliability and trustworthyness in business dealings.

Yay!  Melb.PM's excellent reputation has extended as far as
the Nigerian Chambers of Commerce and Industry.  Anyone wish
to extend an invitation to Zack to attend our next meeting?

With $US16.5M to park he can probably make the flight so he can
discuss the matter over a beer of two.  :)

Cheers,

	Paul

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/