Hi, Melbourne.pm

Thorfinn thorfinn at tertius.net.au
Tue Feb 13 00:54:18 CST 2001

On Tue 13 Feb 2001 at 11:22:30AM +1100, in <20010213112230.E3327 at zoic.org>,
Nick 'sharkey' Moore <sharkey at zoic.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone ... well, it's sure been quiet since the migration
> to pm.org ...
> Anyone interested in a Melbourne.pm pizza night?

I could be... :)

> Anyone interested in organizing it? :-)

Naah.  I'm in the midst of organising dinner this Saturday at Lazar's
(a *good* (but expensive) steakhouse) for asr and bofh.* at the moment
though.  Zebee's coming down for the weekend.

I'm going to book the restaurant for 7pm Saturday 17th Feb 2001.  Oh,
and asrmel seems to have gone boom temporarily ('cos amoeba.cugc.org
went boom), so organisation is *not* happening on there... it's
happening in bofh.bofhbof ...

If anyone's interested, drop me an email, and let me know...  ASR and
bofh.* is sorta off-topic for this list, but I figure there's probably
some crossover. :)

Ook,

  Thorf

--
Q: How about developing <some unlikely and ultimately pointless driver>?
A: It exists. This is Linux. Anything that silly has already been done.