[mnw.pm] web page

David H. Adler dha at panix.com
Thu Feb 4 23:38:04 CST 1999

On Thu, Feb 04, 1999 at 09:34:53AM -0600, elaine ashton wrote:
> Since I am in the midst of a vacation between jobs I was thinking about
> organizing a web page for mnw.pm. Does anyone have ideas for design and
> content? I still struggle with my own so it may prove to be easier to do
> one that isn't about myself. Does anyone have any favourite links, urls,
> buttons, styles, etc? My preference is generally simple, uncluttered and
> easy on the eyes with enough content to be useful.

Feel free to use ny.pm.org's front page as a model.  :-)

> Also, check out http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~lenzo/yapc. I would love to have an
> mnw.pm presence there!

Well, I'm planning on going.  Oh, wait, maybe I'm not the best mnw.pm
rep...  (I do have the movie on video, though! :-)

--
David H. Adler - <dha at panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
"You can lead a bigot to water, but if you don't tie him up, you can't