[mnw.pm] web page

Lisa Nyman (GEO-CSB) lnyman at Census.gov
Thu Feb 4 11:14:15 CST 1999

Hi,

I say we get crazy and have some fun with this.  I'll think up some ideas
over the weekend.

Lisa W. Nyman  <lnyman at census.gov>   Standard Disclaimer applies.
+Read the GIS FAQ: http://www.census.gov/geo/www/faq-index.html
-Life is too short to wear ugly underwear.
"All roads lead somewhere so don't sweat the wrong turns." --me