[LA.pm] looking for perl or javascript work in l.a.

Mark Hedges mark.hedges.data at gmail.com
Sat May 23 21:13:41 PDT 2015

Also... crazy idea... is there any part-time work out there?  I am very
productive while I work... until I burn out.  And I have other projects and
interests outside of programming because I am a human being with dreams and
goals.  That is something that doesn't seem to compute with some people.

Mark