[LA.pm] March Meeting

Ryan Olson ryan.t.olson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 18:21:29 PDT 2015

The final schedule for tonight's meeting is:

Arthur Axel "fREW" Schmidt - Miscellaneous Debris
Tommy Stanton - Git: Rebasing your feature branch
Theron Stanford - Mystery Demo

Again, I have parking validations, so feel free to park in the garage below
401 Wilshire. Text me when you've arrived and somebody will head downstairs
to retrieve you.

See you tonight at 7:00!