[LA.pm] March Meeting

Ryan Olson ryan.t.olson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 09:58:49 PDT 2015

Yes, Monday 7pm, sorry about that. See you all then.

Also, it sounds like we'll be able to get validations for the in-building
parking lot. You can enter the underground lot on 4th St, just a bit north
of Wilshire. From the underground garage I believe you can get into the
lobby without a key card, but you'll still need to text/call me at (913)
486-3950 to have somebody get you up the elevator.