[LA.pm] A Stranger Arrives in Town. Point Him to the Bar.

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Tue Jul 17 17:26:15 PDT 2012

On 7/15/12 2:40 PM, James E Keenan wrote:

> Other things being equal, I'd prefer "Noise Level: Average" to "Noise
> Level: Loud". That would make Steingarten, Rush Street Culver City and
> the Daily Pint preferable to Father's Office.

So that people can start making their plans, I, the stranger, will make
an executive decision.  Let's go with Steingarten.

http://www.steingartenla.com/about/location/
10543 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064
between Patricia Ave and Prosser Ave

I'll try to get there by 6:00 pm Thursday, July 19.

Thanks.
Jim Keenan