[LA.pm] http://Perl.LA - Companies in LA using Perl

Eric Hammond eric at perl.org
Mon Jan 17 18:40:06 PST 2011

A friend and I started a simple web site listing companies that use Perl
in Los Angeles and surrounding cities (in random order):

   http://Perl.LA

Please let me know what other companies in the area you are aware of
that use Perl. This could be your current employer, former employer,
places you interviewed with, companies where your friends work, or
companies you just heard about.

Our goal is to promote the Perl ecosystem in and around LA, helping both
the local companies and local Perl developers.  We would also welcome
links to the site if you care to help promote this project.

You can follow this project on Twitter:

   http://twitter.com/perldotla

We've started collecting information about each company including:

   - Company web site
   - Link to job postings
   - Address with link to map
   - LinkedIn page
   - Twitter account

If you can think of other features that would be useful, we're building
a list of potential enhancements.

Thanks to Campus Explorer (my company and currently hiring Perl
developers) for helping out by sponsoring the moderately expensive
domain registration.

--
Eric Hammond
eric at perl.org