[LA.pm] OT: Visiting California with family

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 12:54:08 PST 2011

Hi,

I hope you will forgive me for the off-topic question.

My family (kids 9 and 13, my wife and myself)
are planning to visit California in April. Besides the "obvious" places
such as Disney Land, Seaworld, Universal Studio, the San Diego Zoo
and "near by" Grand Canyon I would be happy to get some
recommendations. What might be interesting for kids at that age?
Please take in account that they hardly know any English.

Are there any dates you would recommend to avoid at those
"main attractions"? (eg. are there school vacations in April?)

Any other suggestions are also welcome!

regards
   Gabor
   http://szabgab.com/