[LA.pm] Todd taking the reins

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Fri Dec 1 10:57:35 PST 2006

Rob,

I'd also like to thank you. While I'm not 100% sure of what I've gotten
myself into ;)  I can tell you from recent experience that a lot goes on
under the hood to just set up "a few meetings." Your running of the whole
group has been great and a smooth ride for the rest of us who show up to
dinners, etc. I know how much effort you have had to expend on our behalf
and I also wanted to publically thank you.

I'll do my best to keep things going smoothly as it has in past years.

Todd