[LA.pm] Todd taking the reins

Cynthia Kiser cnk at caltech.edu
Fri Dec 1 10:04:25 PST 2006

Quoting Robert Spier <rspier at pobox.com>:
> I've handed over the official reins of the LA.pm to Todd
> Cranston-Cuebas.  He's been organizing the technical meetings for the
> past year, and has been involved in the group for much longer.

Robert, thanks for the work you have done organizing LA.pm over the
last several years. It isn't easy to keep low-key, mellow, and
dispersed from turning into moribund. Thanks for keeping us
running. And thanks to Todd for stepping in and taking us from here. I
have been to a number of the recent tech talks and they have been
super. We are really lucky to have someone who can get such great
speakers and will make sure we get to see them.

--
Cynthia Kiser
cnk at caltech.edu