[LA.pm] Jan meeting and other updates

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Fri Dec 23 09:54:07 PST 2005

Ticketmaster would be pleased to provide you with a room, projector, etc.,
but I'll have to have a confirmed date and time so I can book the resources
on our side.

Please just let me know if you want to use our facilities and I'll try and
pull things together on our side. Like most things, the faster we know, the
better :)

Todd