[LA.pm] Jan meeting and other updates

James Pitts jamespitts at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 16:15:51 PST 2005

Fellow Lapmers -

El Cholo is a great place for groups. There is a long table in a
somewhat private room that can be reserved.
http://losangeles.citysearch.com/profile/157778/santa_monica_ca/el_cholo.html

Excellent food, but somewhat more expensive. We can order platter
dishes to save a bit.

There is also a large Italian place on Washington Blvd. near Marina Del
Rey. Good outdoor seating. I can't find the name, though.

As for the tech discussion, I'd definitely like to hear about anyone
who has used Memcached. This would be a good segue into future MT
presentations (as SixApart merged with the team behind LiveJournal).

- Jamie