[Lexington-pm] Fwd: Perl

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Sat Oct 3 05:27:52 PDT 2009

The reason that I pinged the list is that I received the following job
listing, and was asked to send it to the list. So, I'm doing so,
without much hope that anyone's interested. Respond directly to the
following person:

Brian Davis  Recruiter
8044 Montgomery Rd Ste 455, Cincinnati, OH ZIP45236
T 513.719.3982 M 513.349.5988
F 513.719.3990

Begin forwarded message:

--