[Lexington-pm] ping

David Hempy hempy at ket.org
Fri Oct 2 12:31:08 PDT 2009

I'm still around and kicking, and coding perl full-time until January.  I miss it, and grab any excuse to dust off my sweet perl skills.  Truly amazing how quickly the knife dulls.

I've tapered off most of my club-oriented stuff.  Not by plan, but just life.  I always enjoyed the PM meetings, but don't know that I'd make very many if we get it going again.

-dave

ps.  That might have been me...was that Mike's bachelor party?  Crazy...