[Lexington-pm] ping

Graydon Dodson grdodson at lexmark.com
Fri Oct 2 12:59:16 PDT 2009

Sadly have not been using perl much for a while now.  If I do code it is usually
in C (or even assembly).  My job is computer security related so I don't spend
as much time actually programming as I did when I was a Sysadmin.

  Best I can tell perl use is fading, I seem to be constantly run into tools
based on Python, Open Source perl tools are not as common anymore, which is
unfortunate.

Graydon Dodson
Security Engineer
Lexmark