[kw-pm] ANNOUNCEMENT: bbq.kw.pm

John Verne john.verne at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 12:19:22 PDT 2016

The annual KW.pm BBQ is going to be hosted at my place, and is scheduled at
the last possible notice for /this/ Thursday, 18 Aug, rain or shine.

Doors open at 7PM,comestibles to be served shortly thereafter. The evening
will end when everyone goes home, or the Perl vs. Python arguments break
out into actual fisticuffs.

Location: 38 Gildner St., Kitchener.
https://goo.gl/maps/HQvT7NC4kfP2

The best way to get here from there is to find Park St. and Glasgow St.
from wherever you are. There is a fair amount of street parking, and room
for 2-3 cars in the driveway.

An RSVP is not strictly necessary, but would help with planning. It is not
necessary to bring anything, unless you have very specific alcoholic drink
requirements or dietary restrictions. I'll do my best to have something
omnivores and herbivores alike can enjoy.

SOs and kids welcome, even if it might be a little late for younger kids.
The assumption is that any Perlish children have gone completely feral and
basically sleep under the stars curled up in a pile of bracken.

If you have any specific questions or concerns, just email me directly.

--

[image: --]

John Verne
[image: https://]about.me/jverne