[kw-pm] New member

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Mon Feb 9 18:02:44 CST 2004

Greetings Sandy!

Sounds like you'll have fun with perl.  It's a great language for hacks.
This meeting may be a bit of jumping in with both feet; but it will indeed
be a chance to look at code. I look forward to meeting you again.

As to your PS- are you asking if perl has PHP and MySQL support (not
really and yes, respectively), or if the meeting has people who use those
(yes; I can think of a few others beside myself who do)?

-Daniel

PS- the language is either "Perl" or "perl", but not PERL.  According to
Larry Wall, at least. :-)