[kw-pm] New member

alexanderh at rogers.com alexanderh at rogers.com
Mon Feb 9 16:55:58 CST 2004

Hi

My name is Sandy Hunter. I am just joining now. I am new to perl but not
new to coding for the web.

I am a hack. I like jumping into code and like learning that way.

I belong to the KWIUG and the KWLUG. I webmaster at the KWIUG and have
never set hands on a Linux machine.

I have met Daniel at the KWLUG the only two times I have been there (last
time was the spam avoidance meeting). I have met Lloyd online through KWIUG.

I like to work with PHP/MySQL.

I use Homesite for control and Dreamweaver for avoiding looking at layout
code more than I need to so I can do more useful code.

I am a jack of all master of none. I get what needs doing done. I often
combine everything but the kitchen sink to accomplish what I need. I don't
see myself learning all of PERL but I do see having a lot of fun with a lot
of it.

I look forward to meeting you

Sandy

PS do we have PHP/MySQL support?