[kw-pm] June Meeting Announcement

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Fri Jun 13 19:37:41 CDT 2003

Announcing the June meeting of the KITCHENER-WATERLOO Perl Mongers

                             - kw.pm -

        For enthusiasts of the Perl programming language

     Topics: Talk-back on YAPC::Canada and Parsing Web-Pages

We will be discussing our impressions of YAPC::Canada; and I will
(perhaps briefly) discuss screen-scraping using LWP::Simple and
HTML::TokeParser.

We will also make some effort to feed ourselves, either during the
meeting, or if the meeting is short, go out afterward for drinks and
food.

Date/Time: Thursday the 17th of June, 2003 at 7pm
Location:  University of Waterloo Bioinformatics Lab,
           Davis Centre room 2305

           For directions and a map, please check the FAQ:
           http://kw.pm.org/faq.html

Parking: The closest legal parking is probably the 'B' lot, which has
public parking after 4pm for $2 (coin only).  The entrance is on Philips
Street, just after the University Plaza from University Ave.