[kw-pm] BBQ- postponed 1 week

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Tue Aug 19 22:01:19 CDT 2003

Hello,

I hope this doesn't fubar anybody's merrymaking schedules; I'm going to
need to move the BBQ one week later, to Thursday the 28th (from this
thursday).  I just found out today that we're having house-guests this
thursday through the weekend. :->

Sorry for the nearly-last-minute change of schedule.  The website will
be changed shortly as well.

Hope people are having a good week, w/o A/C but with fridge and
computer...  The coder.com server was actually down for a bit, while I was
gone (darn those old BIOSes that don't reboot properly!), so if you've
emailed me recently you may have gotten temporary bounces. *sigh*

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing y'all *next* Thursday, and I hope
you can make it then too.

-Daniel

http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com