[kw-pm] enough interest for another book order from o'reilly?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 11 11:55:40 CDT 2003

  any time i can get interest in 10+ books from o'reilly, i can put
in another order.  so if you're interested, let me know and i'll see
if we can reach the threshold.

rday

p.s.  for those who wanted receipts for the last order, o'reilly
mailed the invoice to the wrong address so i'm getting them to resend
them to me here.  that way, if you're still interested, you can have
an official invoice once it arrives.  sorry about the delay.