[kw-pm] one more detail about discount ORA orders

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 26 08:00:10 CST 2002

  since i just got a question, let me emphasize that there
is no short list of available books -- everything published
by ORA is available.

rday

p.s.  just to clarify the whole rationale behind this, no,
i am not an ORA reseller, and i don't get a cut from this.
i have a corporate account with ORA which gives me this
35% discount based on sheer volume of books i buy each year.

the catch is that each order is *supposed* to be minimum
20 books, but ORA is pretty good about letting me get away
with smaller orders.  it *does* mean that, when i'm ready
to order a few more books for myself, i really need to bulk
up the order a bit to make it acceptable.

so, no, there's nothing in it for me except the opportunity
to order more frequently than i would normally be allowed to
and still get my discount.