GlobalLogic Ukraine is opening a position of Lead Product Developer to work on a full-time basis in Kyiv office.
elena.svisyuk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 07:59:34 PDT 2011
Business thrives when IT runs smarter, faster and stronger. That’s why
the most demanding IT organizations in the world rely on BMC Software
across distributed, mainframe, virtual and cloud environments.
Recognized as the leader in Business Service Management, BMC offers a
comprehensive approach and unified platform that helps IT
organizations cut cost, reduce risk and drive business profit.
BMC has partnered with GlobalLogic to set up a Product Engineering Lab
in Ukraine. We are looking for innovative people who share a passion
for developing enterprise-level solutions to join our team in Kiev.
Our Kiev facility is not your typical office, and GlobalLogic is not
your typical employer. We offer a fun, fast-paced, collaborative
environment that encourages creative thinking and continuous learning.
Check out a virtual 3D tour of our Kiev office here: http://bit.ly/jjwBHw
If you are committed to the highest standards of excellence and want
to learn from some of the most respected and recognized experts in the
industry, there may be a position for you at GlobalLogic!
GlobalLogic is now home to more than 5,500 employees, delivering
innovation to leading technology organizations around the globe.
Fortune 100 technology leaders as well as cutting-edge emerging
companies rely on GlobalLogic to build innovative software that
provides a competitive edge in the global economy. With global
innovation hubs on three continents, GlobalLogic allows clients to tap
a highly skilled talent pool located in state-of-the-art labs that
deliver leading-edge cloud, mobile, SaaS, and social applications. The
company is connected globally by its award-winning “Velocity”
innovation platform, and its teams thrive on Agile collaboration.
Backed by tier-one investors Goldman Sachs, NEA, and Sequoia Capital,
GlobalLogic is headquartered in the US and has offices in Argentina,
Germany, India, Israel, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom. For more
information, visit: www.globallogic.com.
Lead Product Developer (Perl)
Primary responsibilities for role:
- Develops and tests product code according to BMC quality standards.
- Maintains knowledge of product environments and applicable software
- Provides complete documentation in the form of commented code,
problem status information, and design documents.
- Performs thorough problem analysis that results in resolution of
product-related problems according to BMC support standards.
- Completes code and other deliverables on schedule.
- Performs thorough unit testing; supports systems and integration
testing as required to provide a quality product.
- Assists in marketing of BMC products as required by PM&D management.
- Provides input to the Technical Writers for all product
- Defines the functional specification of program modules ensuring
functionality, quality and ease of maintainability.
- Accurately estimates the size and scope of the development effort as
measured by the product delivery schedule
- Experience in architecting complex framework and platform solutions
using web technologies.
- Experience in application development platform for building
enterprise application and business critical business processes that
involves workflow automation and process orchestration.
- Strong ability to architect, design and develop Object Oriented and
Service Oriented software with practical use of design patterns.
- Experience with writing business logic for applications using Object
Oriented Perl. Experience with C++ is a plus.
- Experience with distributed systems or a large enterprise background
is a plus
- Must have strong decision-making skills; take-charge personality,
and the ability to drive a plan to completion combined with good
written and oral communication.
- Good understanding of high-availability and scalable platform
- Good understanding of troubleshooting and performance tuning of
• Opportunity to build Dream IT Company with us
• Exciting projects involving newest technologies
• Excellent 'white' compensation package, performance bonus program
• Work alongside talented and creative people
• Modern and comfortable office facilities
• Attractive benefits package
To apply, please, send your resume in English at
olena.svysiuk at globallogic.com
ICQ: 254 731 287
More information about the Kiev-pm