[Kc] Loading files from the current working directory

Luke Patterson lukewpatterson at gmail.com
Fri May 18 11:44:47 PDT 2012

Oh yeah, and in my thrashing around I didn't realize that the error
messages of mymeta-requires don't distinguish between a non-existent file
and a file which is missing some required
elements<http://search.cpan.org/~dagolden/CPAN-Meta/lib/CPAN/Meta/Spec.pm>
In my tests, I was using a stripped-down version, thinking that would help
me eliminate extra noise.

Interestingly, a malformed META file at least produces a parse error, which
is more helpful than thinking the file is missing.

In my tests, I could get by with as few elements as:

{
   "meta-spec" : {
      "url" : "http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?CPAN::Meta::Spec",
      "version" : "2"