[Kc] late notice of meeting tonight. Come learn about using memcached

Randall Munden randall.munden at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 07:55:31 PST 2010

At some point in the near future could we discuss moving the meetings
to a more central location in the metro?  I haven't raised the issue
for the last couple of years because our Cub Scout Pack meetings fell
on this day too and I'd be unable to attend.  I'll be disengaging my
involvement with the pack over the summer and this particular day will
be available to me again in the fall.  I'd be more likely to attend if
I didn't have to spend an hour and a half on the road.

No rush.  I'll not really be available to attend until this fall but I
know a couple of peeps who would be more inclined to attend as well --
they're from Lee's Summit so tack on another 20 minutes to my drive
time for them.