[Kc] [KULUA] GoogleKC

Kit Peters popefelix at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 07:39:11 PST 2010

I did read the page, and it seemed straightforward to me.  Certainly they
could have been better designed and better worded, but it's a volunteer
effort.  If you don't like it, volunteer to make it better, don't just bitch
about it.

KP

--
GPG public key fingerpint: 1A12 04B6 0C80 306A B292  14FD 2C7A 1037 F666
46A7