[Kc] September meeting

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Fri Sep 4 12:20:28 PDT 2009

Hey KC.pm'ers -

The second Tuesday of September is rapidly approaching. This puts our
next meeting on Tuesday the 8th. I've had a few more folks promise to
attend, so our headcount may exceed the number of fingers on one hand.
List traffic has been low, though, so no topics naturally spring to
mind. If you have something you'd like to ask about or talk about,
feel free to toss out suggestions now or Tuesday evening.

As a reminder, we meet at Barley's in Shawnee at 7pm. It's near the
corner of Midland and 435. We're typically in the back at one or two
high-tops. If you can't find us, just ask the host(ess) for "Mr.
Perl's table".

See you then!
-Andy

PS - for those of you who are less than totally aware of your
surroundings, please note that you probably don't have to work on
Monday the 7th. Therefore, Tuesday the 8th may *feel like* a Monday.
It's not, though, so don't forget to come to the meeting.