[Kc] July meeting summary

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Wed Jul 15 14:20:23 PDT 2009

It was a great meeting last night. We had pretty good turnout, enough
that we had to pull two tables together and people were still chatting
away when I had to leave around 9pm.

We covered a bit of how to test objects for Jonathan's project. I got
some help on how to handle configuration files that need to be in the
source repository and also customized for each developer. We also
talked a bunch about the local employment scene.

I was glad to see so many folks there, and I look forward to seeing
YOU there next month. The August meeting is scheduled for Tuesday the
11th.

-Andy