[Kc] July 2009 Meeting

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Tue Jul 14 09:12:40 PDT 2009

Hi Johnathan -

Thanks for reminding us. The July meeting is tonight at Barley's in
Shawnee at 7pm. As for "Mr. Pearl's table". We'll be in the back at a
high-top.

I'd be happy to casually explain some of the different types of tests
and what I generally like to test. I won't be able to put together
anything formal, though. Feel free to bring some print-outs of what
you've been writing.

-Andy