[Kc] January meeting recap

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Wed Jan 9 06:55:56 PST 2008

Hi Mongers -

We had pretty good turnout last night, thanks in large part to the
KCGeek crew that showed up. We chatted a bit about Perl Best
Practices, Module::Starter, selenium and automated testing, the beer
selection, and getting Sprite in your nose. All in all, a success, I
think.

I think Barley's was a welcome change from Planet Sub, and it sounds
like we should continue to meet there. It sounds like it's not too bad
for any of the more regular attendees to make it there, and the
proximity to the highway may make it easier for some. Plus, the food
and drink selection can't be beat. Jennifer the manager told me that
if we want to reserve the back room with the projector and such that
we're welcome to. Perhaps if turnout continues to improve that we
eventually will.

The 2nd Tuesday of February is the 12th (I think), and let's try to
meet at Barley's again. If you have any suggestions or requests for
things to discuss, please don't hesitate to bring them up!

-Andy