[Kc] January meeting - new (temporary?) location

John Reinke jmreinke at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:36:22 PST 2008

While I was one of the people mentioning that the old location was difficult
to get to, I still probably won't be able to make tonight's meeting.

I visited the location on 119th street recently, and if it's anything like
the one in Shawnee, it should be great. Try the Yeti Imperial Stout if you
like a beer you can sink your teeth into. The food is great, too.