[Kc] a recruiter looking for Perl/Java talent in OP

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Thu Aug 7 14:46:28 PDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 3:36 PM, Kit Peters <popefelix at gmail.com> wrote:
> The "strong, stable financial institution" mentioned here is US Bank.  I'm
> submitted for this job under separate auspices - anyone have any experience
> working for US Bank?

This is about the 8th time in the last two years that the US Bank job
in Overland Park or St Paul has been advertised here. You might learn
a bit about the job or the team or the company if you ask them where
all the other engineers that they hired are, or why this position has
been empty so long or something along those lines. Maybe they have a
huge team now, or maybe they have really high turnover or really high
standards or something like that.

Good luck!
-Andy