[Kc] a recruiter looking for Perl/Java talent in OP

Doug Greer dgreer75 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 13:56:49 PDT 2008

Hey all,

I turned down an offer from that company.  My decision was partially based
on second-hand accounts from a person who used to work in the same group, so
I won't go into the details...  I will say that banks tend to be some of the
most conservative institutions out there.  I have family who've worked for
banks.

Also, I have a problem with the financial sector in general.  Read:  Bad
Money: Reckless Finance, Failed Politics, and the Global Crisis of American
Capitalism<http://books.google.com/books?id=aJJnHwAACAAJ&dq=kevin+phillips+bad+money&client=firefox-a>

Regards,
Doug