[Kc] downtown kc financial OO perl + java position

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:22:07 PDT 2007

From: Mike Arend <mike at advantagetech.net>
Date: 18 Sep 2007 12:01:31 -0400
Subject: Perl Question-Kansas City
To: davidnicol at gmail.com

  Currently I am staffing a position in the Kansas City area for a Object
Oriented Perl Developer.  I have been asked to find a candidate working with
Mod_Perl but has some basic experience with the Java language.  I have found
it somewhat difficult to find individuals with this unique skillset.

 *Kind Regards,*
**
**
*Mike Arend*
*Business Development/Technical Recruiter*
*4400 W. 107th Street, Overland Park, KS 66207*
*Office: 913-888-5050 Direct: 913-322-7298*
*Cell: 816-853-0962 *
*Toll Free: **888-888-0572 *
*Fax: **913-888-2436*
Email:  mike at advantagetech.net