[Kc] straw poll about job opening postings

Garrett Goebel ggoebel at goebel.ws
Fri Jun 8 13:19:38 PDT 2007

Hmm. Maybe when you're pestering the folks behind jobs.perl.org, you
could instead ask them to support locality by qualify job postings by
perl monger group. And then have each perl monger group be able to
flip a bit to have such job postings go direct to the group's mailing
list.

Can we have cake and eat it too?

Garrett