[Kc] straw poll about job opening postings

Garrett Goebel ggoebel at goebel.ws
Fri Jun 8 12:29:34 PDT 2007

FWIW: I'd recommend direct them to jobs.perl.org. After all, the
http://kc.pm.org/jobs.shtml page on the kc.pm website already refers
to it.

Then you could pester the people behind that to add a way to qualify
the parameters embedded in the url by city. Of course then we'll
probably get stuck with KC, MO vs KC, KS...

cheers,

Garrett