[Kc] Perl-XML Module List

Teal ironicface at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 25 17:23:31 CDT 2003

http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/XML/perl-xml-modules.html

This seems like a good list.
XML:Grove, is supposed to be easier to use.
Many of these rely on Expat (a C xml parser), and the
Expat perl libraries.

Validating is a little harder, and I don't know any of the details for that.

- Teal

<<<

Hello all,

        I appreciated Garrett's honest review of the O'Reilly _Perl &
XML_ book.  Being new to XML myself, I might have been tempted to
purchase this book.  Instead, I turn to you for help.  ;)

        I was wondering if anybody (everbody?) could recommend a
particular Perl XML module.  I'm new to XML and want to do a small
project where I read in a simple well-formed (and maybe even valid) XML
document.  I want something that's fairly simple to use and since there
were over 900 returns when I did 'i /xml/' from the CPAN command line, I
was a little overwhelmed.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks in advance,
-dougl