[Kc] Informal social meeting

Joe Oppegaard joe at oppegaard.net
Sun Aug 17 14:01:49 CDT 2003

Hey,

I'm a Portland Perl Monger out driving around this beautiful country
and it I'm going to be in KC tonight (I'm in Dodge City right now).
Some people free on such short notice feel like getting together and
having a beer or whatever? I've never been to KC before so suggestions
on places to go and how to get there would be nice.

So, maybe somewhere around 8 or 9ish? I should be getting into town
around 6 or 7 I think.

(I'll be driving so I won't be able to check e-mail until I can find
another place to connect down the road a bit).

Cheers,

	-Joe Oppegaard