[Kc] new to mongering

Tom Miller tlgalenson at chatnfiles.com
Fri Aug 15 08:38:27 CDT 2003

Hi,
I am new to "mongering" but have spent a lot of time in IT. (We used to call
it Dataprocessing, wayback when).

I have 2 questions.  What is a good source of examples (that are explained)
of "regular expressions."

The 2nd question is, is there a perl-monger out there who is available for
tutoring?  I need about 8 hours (1 hr a week or so) to get all the way off
the ground.  I know its not convenient, but I am intown mostly on
saturdays....  My environment is Windows 2000 IIS/CGI.  I have some scripts
I have bought and borrowed running.  I need to be able to modify the scipts
as well as do modest development.  Yes, there is money...  $500?

Tom

---------
I provide computer support (Desktop Help, LAN Help, Website creation) to
North East Kansas.  (785)331-5956 www.bluecollarcc.com