[Jax.PM] Web Masq ?

William C (Bill) Jones wcjones at fccj.edu
Mon Feb 3 13:25:40 CST 2003

I need to know if any one here is a Web Ripoff Artist ?

I have an internal site that I want to "masquerade" as; giving the
impression to internal clients that they are still on the same server.

Why this has to be is way to complicated to go into at the moment; but
basically I am trying to display and interact a remote page -- on behalf of
that page (acting like I was that page but with out having to copy all of
the HTML, etc.)

I have established an SSL connection with the WebServices, but I want to
display the original pages and then scrape and resubmit the input fields.

The "public" site is at https://artemis.fccj.edu/

Any insight (or even a go to hell) would prove more enlightening :)

Thx/Sx :]