[Jax.PM] [Admin Post] Meetings? Thoughts, ...

Jason Proctor jproctor at persons.marlboro.edu
Tue Apr 1 14:07:56 CST 2003

> > Job postings for places other than Jacksonville?  I'm actually sorta
> > curious what was wrong with the local aspect on things.
>
> Mainly because the presentation seemed to commercial; and at the
> time they really wanted to get jobs.perl.org going stronger.
>
> Maybe it can be revisited.

Well, not competing with jobs.perl.org.  Ancillary to jobs.perl.org.
Automatically post things from j.p.o. if they're in (say) FL or GA, and
offer to crosspost local jobs to the big list if people want.

>       \\     \  | |  /    //
>       \\\    \\      //    ///
>    \\\  #########   ///
>   \\   ###         ###   //
> --  ##               ##   --
>   --  ##  squish!!  ##  --

It's actually snowing here right now.  I shall treasure this email always
as a reminder of

Oh, forget it.  But you did obviously take some time to make an ascii
snowball, so I'm going to go peg a few friends.