[Jax.PM] [Admin Post] Meetings? Thoughts, ...

WC Jones (Bill) sneex at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 1 13:53:53 CST 2003

=)

On Tuesday, April 1, 2003, at 02:40  PM, Jason Proctor wrote:

> Job postings for places other than Jacksonville?  I'm actually sorta
> curious what was wrong with the local aspect on things.

Mainly because the presentation seemed to commercial; and at the
time they really wanted to get jobs.perl.org going stronger.

Maybe it can be revisited.

>> Ask not what your Jax.PM can do for you ... Ask what you can do for
>> your Jax.PM ...
>
> I can sit in my cozy little office a thousand miles away and make
> fun of
> the leader (and contribute various other snide comments).  Hey,
> I've gotta
> do what I'm good at.  :)

Stand-up comedy???  :)

While I cannot throw anything that far to hit you with, I have
taken the liberty, as is my PM Leader powers, to delete those
sections I have choose to ignore.

Here, something to remember those long, hard, winters:

      \\     \  | |  /    //
      \\\    \\      //    ///
   \\\  #########   ///
  --  ##  squish!!  ##  --