[Jax.PM] Final Exam?

William C (Bill) Jones wcjones at fccj.edu
Tue Dec 17 09:48:08 CST 2002

:)

Is anyone awake here?  :)

I am wondering - was I too hard on my students with the final exam?  If you
are interested in discussing Perl-centric issues surrounding the final exam
I gave to my Internet Programming students, then have a look at -

http://web.fccj.edu/~wcjones/Yahtzee.perl

Please do not post any "code", however, until December 20th.

-Bill-