[JaxPM] Require

CGR Online cgronline at jaxcan.org
Fri Feb 9 12:33:17 CST 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er CGR Online <cgronline at jaxcan.org> wrote -

still a newbie here.

Is there a way I can take all the sub routines and place them in a file of
it's own and refer to them in the perl program.  I've heard of use and
require but not sure if that is what I would use if it's possable.

synopsis

I got a perl program with 5 million (slight exag) sub routines in it.
I will create 2 or 3 more perl programs that will use the exact same
routines in it.
I want to be able to put the routines in a seperate file and refer to them
as needed.

Make sense?

---
Sir Anvil