[JaxPM] If this isnt kosher ya'll can beat me about the head later

Tim Dumas reid at thebest.net
Fri Feb 25 12:36:25 CST 2000

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er "Tim Dumas" <reid at thebest.net> wrote -

We are looking for another Perl Programmer in the Saint Aug area. If anybody
is interested send me some email for more information.

Thanks for your time,

Tim Dumas
www.blindswholesale.com
webmaster at blindswholesale.com

($_="115630525841264815593750
59425919501649496140251515604
14115302119504049415815213536
15491760422119366061522953532
11559584920263641371859145844
substr($_[1],$1.$2,4).substr
unpack("B*",<DATA>);print;
__END__
WINDOZE

--

99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code.
Fix one bug, compile again, 100 little bugs in the code.