Perl and IIS trouble resolved

Nate catenate at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 12:16:45 CDT 1999

On the Jax.PM jacksonville-pm-list;
Nate <catenate at yahoo.com> wrote -

I fixed my problem,

I just had to remember the Windows mentality:
When all else fails- reinstall!

Since it seemed that file associations were what was killing me, and
newsgroup postings that swore would fix the problem just made it worse,
I decided to reinstall ActivePerl.

It associated the interpreter, the perlscript dll and (I think) perl
for ISAPI all for me. Now the script runs fine :)

Of course I'd still like to try this and see what happens:
C:\perl -e 's/WinNT(4.0)/Linux(Debian-2.2)/'
will WinNT go away and Linux appear on my desktop?

Till next time -
Nate
===
nate    catenate at yahoo.com