[Hull-pm] Member recruiting.

Hull Perl Mongers hull-pm at pm.org
Fri Mar 17 05:18:48 PST 2006

Hull Perl Mongers wrote:
> So, any idea how we can recruit more members ?

Well, maybe some people at the Hull LUG http://www.thisishull.net/ would
be interested.  There's also http://www.beverley.lug.org.uk/.  I've
never been to either of these but I bet there is at least a couple perly
folks there.   And maybe there is a way to get some people from Hull
Uni.   There might be a place to post messages at the comp-sci
department or something.   Hmm, can't really think of anything else.
Do you know of any business that run unix or perl?   I haven't run into
any that use perl yet, but I'm somewhat new in the area (from the states).

But i bet getting the website up would be a good starting point.  I
presume the organizers of pm.org provide hosting space for hull.pm.org?
I can provide that if needed.

Where in Hull were you thinking of having meetings?  I live in
Elloughton so it really doesn't matter to me.

Ryan